Prótein súkkulaði með aðeins 1gr sykur!
Ingredients: Amount Per Serving:% Daily Value* Calories220 Total Fat8 g10% Saturated Fat6 g30% Trans Fat0 g Polyunsaturated Fat1 g Monounsaturated Fat1 g Cholesterol5 mg2% Sodium135 mg6% Total Carbohydrate23 g8% Dietary Fiber9 g32% Total Sugars1 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Sugar Alcohol5 g Protein20 g40% Vitamin D0 mcg0% Calcium91 mg8% Iron0 mg0% Potassium98 mg2% Phosphorus59 mg4%
399

Oh Yeah ONE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 60g

60 gr. - 7 kr. / gr.
  • 0 reviews
    No Reviews
    0 5 0
  • 139min.
  • 91min.
About Nettó - Hafnarfirði
Nettó - Hafnarfirði
Nettó - Hafnarfirði Miðvangur 41, 220 Hafnarfirði
Dairy, bread, meat, fish, fruits, vegetables, candy, snack, frozen food, pet supplies, cosmetics and more home goods and groceries

Write Your Own Review

Your order

Loading...

Please wait...